[macvoiceover] Hot key for a specific note or file?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:25:25 -0700

Hello list,

I’ve got hot keys set up to open apps on my Mac, but I’m wondering if you can
do the same thing fora specific file, or even better a specific note within the
notes app. For instance, I need to quickly jump to either a document within
Text Edit to take some quick notes from a phone call, or the same thing with a
note in the Notes app. Right now if I’m away from Text Edit, I’ve got to find
it, or open it with a hot key, flip through the documents I’ve got open to the
right one etc. I’d love to streamline this.

Any thoughts?

Ian