[macvoiceover] Re: Heads up, GarageBand 6 soon, maybe.

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:36:19 -0900

Command+F5. That is a toggle command which turns VoiceOver on or off. If you have a laptop, you press those key I mentioned, along with the FN key, which is to the left of the Control key ona Mac Book. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska..

On Jan 18, 2010, at 5:18 PM, George B wrote:

i am new at this and am thinking on getting a mac. how do you turn voice
over on and off so when i go to the apple stor i can just walk up to one and
start checking it out, please. thanks