[macvoiceover] Heads up, GarageBand 6 soon, maybe.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:28:26 -0500

Hi folks,

If the rumor sites are to be believed on the 27th at the Apple event we will be
hearing about iLife 10, which most likely mean a new release of GarageBand.  We
saw significant improvements in GB5 over GB4 in accessibility with access to
effects, the electric guitar mode, amps and stomp boxes loops browser and the
list goes on and for the first time a peek at least at piano role and scoring
foundations.

It has been over 2 years now that some one told me, "forget GarageBand, its
just not accessible.  Shortly after, we opened a recording studio using
GarageBand and 9 guides can be found at,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio

I want to thank all of you who helped by adding information to these guides.

If this is true, I will begin work on the new GB as soon as I can get my hot
little hands on it and if you hear anything before I do please rattle my chain.

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.