[macvoiceover] Re: Got it.

  • From: Ray Hazan <ray.hazan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:11:56 +0100

Sarah,

You were asking abut how to switch to the Mac.

I have, today, packed up my Windows PC , which I am giving away.

I have had my iMac for 3 months now. I will confess that there were times when I wanted to give in. There are still some programmes, which I have not been able to access or reproduce in Mac. It has been, and still is, a matter of perseverance, practice and more practice! Emery time I switch on, I learn something new and his list has been most helpful.

Keep at it and you'll wonder why you ever thought you had a problem!!

Best wishes,

Ray

On 4 Jul 2008, at 05:10, Sara wrote:

I figured out how to move messages to my folder for this list. Sorry for asking then figuring it myself. I also almost figured out how to read messages myself not exactly line by lone but word by word at least with speech. I interacted with something by mistake lol. A lot of this Mac thing is hit and miss or at least it seems like it. Does anybody know how to save preferences so that Alex talks slower when I reboot the Mac and the volume of the speakers and headphones stays when I restart?
Maybe I can get used to Alex after a few years of him. lol

Sara