[macvoiceover] Re: Gmail

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:26:28 -0400

I'm not a disaffected windows user either. I use it very efficiently and even teach others how to use windows. I just chose to learn the Mac because I like knowledge but I have found along the way that I do like the Mac OS better.

On Jun 26, 2009, at 11:45 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

You might be surprised at how many competent windows users like yourself are now using the mac and are not dissaffected at all except for the fact that windows is lousy.

On Jun 26, 2009, at 9:23 AM, Richard Ring wrote:

Well, thanks.  My sanity is subject to change without notice.  (smile)
However, I am hoping to uncerstand the Mac one day. My perspective is a
bit different than the rest of the users on this list.  I am not a
disaffected Windows user who is switching to the Mac. I am a competent
windows user who wants to learn the Mac.  Thus far, I find it quite a
struggle. I believe that this is based on ignorance on my part, part of it is that I simply don't understand how the Mac handles many things. I
will not give up, I'm certain that one day it will start to click.