[macvoiceover] Re: Gmail

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 07:31:34 -0400

Good morning,

Apple Mail 3.0 - Gmail Help
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=13275

Note, this was found by searching Google for: mac mail gmail

HTH,
Everett

On 26-Jun-09, at 3:48 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:

I, too, want to start using my Gmail account with the Mac and have a couple
of questions:

1.  Can this be done without going through the Web interface?

2. Can I choose between POP3 and IMAP or am I restricted to one of these
options?

This is a fantastic list and I'm loving being a part of it!

Mike