[macvoiceover] GarageBand it is.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:23:26 -0400

Hello every one,

It seems from the number of post I have received that most folks would like to keep GarageBand and Voiceover traffic on the list and that is fine with me.

GarageBand is such a great little program and every time I open the program, I am amazed at the power of it.

If you are a song writer and want to do a demo of your song, or, if you want to do a CD of your music, it will work fine for you and it is largely accessible. No, it will not do 24, or, 36, or, 64 tracks, but, for somewhere around 8 tracks pluss a few it will be fine.

I will be sending a guide this morning on working with tracks. If you have learn something that you think mite be helpful, please put it in the form of a guide and share it. This program is too good to neglect.