[macvoiceover] Re: Ftp server query

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:31:17 -0500

www.blindfilesharing.com
On Dec 30, 2008, at 2:14 PM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

HI all.

Just wondering if anyone can please tell me if there are any shareware ftp server packages that work with voice over and that are easy to configure? I just want to set up an ftp server from time to time so I can share files with a friend. I'm open to suggestions so if there's other software that would work better sharing files between 2 macs that would be great. Even one of those sites where you can pay moneyh to have your files stored in the cloud would work. Anything like this that's mac compatible would be great.

Thanks for any suggestions on this.