[macvoiceover] Re: For Bret, Here is how I found it.

  • From: Brett Campbell <blindinnovator@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:23:32 -0700

Thanks to all of you for the enlightenment.  This is just another example of
the brilliance of Mac.
I've avoided topics concerning scripts because of my lack of knowledge.  I
assumed my ignorance would wreck my computer if I used them.  Now, after
experiencing the ease of this move script, I'm excited for the empowering
possibilities scripts can provide VoiceOver.  Thanks for this script, and I
hope those with brains that can wrap around scripting skills will continue to
develop and share.  Also, thanks for opening my mind to new ways of utilizing
VoiceOver.

Brett C.