[macvoiceover] For Bret, Here is how I found it.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 22:21:19 -0500

Bret,

I could not find it the other way, but,  here is how I got to it.
1:  While on the HD, command-O to open.
2:  Arrow down to library and open.
3:  Down to scripts and open.

HTH
Keith

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.