[macvoiceover] Re: Follow up to system voice issue

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:15:45 -0700

Playing around a bit, I found that unchecking the box for allow Voiceover to be
controlled by Apple scripts in the general tab of Voiceover utility returned
the system voice to Alex and allowed me to switch it ot Tom etc. in speech and
dictation under system preferences.

So the question is, did I inadvertently check that box, or is it supposed to be
checked and my issue with the tiem announcement is something different?

This really isn’t all that important in the grand scheme of things, but any
wise council is appreciated.

ian