[macvoiceover] Re: Follow up to system voice issue

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:46:19 -0600

Did you check to see if you were using a custom voice for time announcements in
System Preferences > Date and Time > Clock? This only applies if you are using
the time announcements set up there. Changing system voice wouldn't change that
unless you were also using system voice in date and time > clock.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: