[macvoiceover] Re: Extracting Audio from DVD or Movie Files.

  • From: "Ron J." <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:20:49 -0500

Hi,

        No, that's actually not what I'm looking for.  In fact, I have AH Pro,
and have used it for many years.

        To be more specific, what I'm looking for, is an app which would let
me extract a specific audio track from a DVD, .M4V file, etc.  For
example, what if I want to extract the audio description from a DVD or
.M4V file which has both the normal audio track, as well as description
for the blind?  I'm thinking along the lines of the Windows app, DVD
Audio Extractor, which I understand would let you pick and choose the
audio stream you wish to extract?

        Hope I've been a little clearer than mud? LOL

Take care,

Ron