[macvoiceover] Re: Extracting Audio from DVD or Movie Files.

  • From: "Ron J." <ganahee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 04:00:49 -0500

        Ok, thanks for the suggestion, however, I do have HandBrake, and have
transcoded lots of DVDs with it, and I'm well aware of what it can do.

        Again, what I'm actually asking about is software which would allow me
to extract audio tracks, only.  I want to take either a DVD, or movie
file, and selectively extract audio from it - just the plain audio
tracks, minus the video.  For example, say I have the movie "Rise Of
the Planet Of the Apes", which I know, for a fact, is described.  I'd
like an app which would let me just extract that described audio from
the DVD, without extracting the video along with it.  If DVD Remaster
would accomplish this task, I'll have to give it a look-see.

        Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Take care,

Ron