[macvoiceover] Re: Evernote for Mac

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:27:38 -0600

I’m in the same boat Keith, it was an awesome app, very accessible, the newest
versions, maybe for the last couple of months, have been really troubleing.

To compare, the biggest problem I’m having is with the edit field for notes. It
seems to have something to do with switching from a text edit field to an html
edit field.

I’m also having problems fidning and opening notes, navigating around the table
of notebooks is rougher.

Ian