[macvoiceover] Evernote for Mac

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:43:28 -0700

Is anyone successfully using the newest updates for the Evernote Mac app? I had
run my life on Evernote, but they made some sort of change to the main edit
field of the note you’re working on, and the accessibility has goen dodgey.
Before I abandon it completely I’m wondering if I’m just missing something.

Sad to lose this valuable productivity asset.

Ian