[macvoiceover] Re: Dragon Express

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:35:50 -0500

O h, go ahead and supply your impressions.  They don't always get it right and
if there is something you are missing, you might get it.  copy them both on the
message.

On Nov 12, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Suzanne Erb wrote:

Hello Listers,
        Has anyone tried Dragon Express from Nuance?  The setup doesn't appear
to be accessible, i.e., I can't find the text that you are supposed to read in
order to train it.   I will contact Apple and Nuance, but I'll wait until I
hear from you before I complain about something for which there is already a
fix.
Thanks, as always, for your help.
Suzanne>

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx