[macvoiceover] Re: Dragon Express

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:44:49 -0500

I do not see dragon express.
are you using this on ios?

On Nov 12, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Suzanne Erb wrote:

Hello Listers,
        Has anyone tried Dragon Express from Nuance?  The setup doesn't appear
to be accessible, i.e., I can't find the text that you are supposed to read in
order to train it.   I will contact Apple and Nuance, but I'll wait until I
hear from you before I complain about something for which there is already a
fix.
Thanks, as always, for your help.
Suzanne>

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx