[macvoiceover] Re: Dragging folders to Favourites Bar problem again

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 04:03:11 -0400

Hi Russel,

I suggest first moving the folder within the mailbox table.  So for example,
Lets say the folder/mailbox is the last one in the mailbox list, drag and drop
it so its 1st or 2nd from the top.  Now try to drag and drop to the favorites
bar.  BTW, I believe you will have to be interacting with the mailboxes table
for drag and drop to work within the table.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore