[macvoiceover] Dragging folders to Favourites Bar problem again

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 20:50:58 -0600

Hi all,

I managed to place most of the GMail folders I wanted on the Favourites Bar,
with the exception of one folder.  It's at the bottom of the folder list, and,
when I try to drop it in the Favourites Bar, I receive the message "Marked item
is no longer in view".  How can I get this last folder into my Favourites Bar?
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Russell>