[macvoiceover] Re: Downloading MP3 files in Safari

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:32:28 -0700

Hi Laura & all,

Yes, this did the trick!  Thanks so much!  It's much faster than doing it in
Windows too.  The book I just downloaded had 26 files, and I was able to simply
VO right arrow  to each link, press Option Enter, move to the next link, press
Option enter, and so on... it was really quick to do it this way.  In Windows I
always had to route the Jaws cursor to the PC, do a right mouse click, choose,
save target as,... it took a long time.  The only thing I don't like is that
when pressing option enter there seems to be no way to choose the folder the
files get downloaded to, but it's not a big deal to copy them from the
downloads folder to my Victor Stream SD card.

Thanks again,

Russell