[macvoiceover] Re: Double mouse click

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:07:26 -0400

you can use the trackpad if you have one.  there is no keyboard method for this.

On May 28, 2010, at 5:27 AM, Steve Griffiths wrote:

When I explore my Inbox with VO-Right, under the message table I have a
horizontal splitter and then the message content  which is a preview area. The
horizontal splitter can be double-clicked with the mouse to remove the preview
area - how do I do this with the keyboard?

Thanks in advance,
Steve>