[macvoiceover] Re: Dimming the screen on a Mac mini.

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 20:07:37 +0100

Evening guys,

My screen isn't dimming at all even though when I press the keys Voice Over
is announcing.  I have contacted Apple today, and they say this isn't a
known issue, and appear to be blaming my keyboard.  I am not convinced my
keyboard is at fault.

I have tried connecting the Mac  mini up to the TV in the sitting room and
tested with HDMI and VGA and still the dim function wouldn't work.

Apple are calling me back tomorrow.

Any thoughts welcome.

Regards,

Andrew.