[macvoiceover] Re: Creating Wifi connection problem

  • From: Ignasi Cambra Díaz <ignasicambra@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 09:50:24 +0100

Which version of OS X are you using? The problem you're describing with
voiceover not being able to focus on one network on the table was present on
older versions of OS X. You could also try connecting from the network
preferences page instead of the dialogue that pops up asking you to connect to
a network. That should solve the issue.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 1, 2015, at 2:36 AM, Vaughan Dodd <vdodd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can confirm checking all of the below, minus the adaptor - which I will
get.

I have run network diagnostics, but this does not appear to have worked.
Messages very according to how I delete settings and make new attempts.

But: one of the strange things today is that I find a table of connection
points - the wireless routers of my neighbours, but I can't get VoiceOver to
stay focused on mine.

I even began wondering if the router from my ISP is dubious, but all other
devices connect as they should.

Thanks.

Vaughan.