[macvoiceover] Re: Braille within Leopard is it any Good.

  • From: James Gallagher <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:31:19 +0000

hello David and all.

Thanks David for your information.
I would buy iwork 8 when I buy my imac is iwork accessible
and the software for Burning CD/DVD's and for going online, sorry for the silly questions
people but I am very interested is what is accessible within Leopard.

I am reading so much about voiceover for the hearing which this list is for
I have to say and right to, but it would be nice to get some braille feedback Please too.

again Thanks David I am grateful to you and all on the list.

Yours
James

Blindness cuts people off from things. Deafness cuts people off from people.
Hellen Keller

--
James Gallagher

A-Z to Deafblindness <http://www.deafblind.com>