[macvoiceover] Re: Braille support within Leopard

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:41:13 +0100

Hi James, welcome to the list. From what I've read, Leopard will support the
Pacmate Braille displays both at installation/update time and during your
mac sessions. I was hoping that my BrailleNote mPower would be supported,
but this is not the case, at least for now. Hope that helps, and once again
a very warm welcome to you.
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user
Website: www.chrishallsworth.co.nr