[macvoiceover] Re: Braille input question

  • From: David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:05:51 +1200

Hello,

On the iOS devices, enter / new line is dot 8 chorded with the space bar. Backspace is dot 7 chorded with the space bar.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx

On 7/24/2011 9:01 AM, Kristyn Leigh wrote:
I am thrilled that contracted  Braille input is now supported by VoiceOver.
Has anyone figured out how to create a new line from the braille keys? I am
using the Focus display and dot 8 and dots 4, 6 with space don't work.
Keyboard help was not helpful in answering my question.

Kristyn>