[macvoiceover] Audio Book Binder tips and tricks please

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:52:22 -0600

Thinking specifically of Ricardo who pointed me to this app, any tips and
tricks for using Audio Book Binder? Seems pretty nifty and simple, wondering
how it handles a few things,

If you import a CD audio book all under one title,, opposed to titling each
disc sparately, will the app sort thigns out into chapters when you bind it?

Is it better to import the discs as saparet titles, or all into one overall
book?

Thanks for any pointers, I’m sure I’ll muddle through, thanks again to those
who suggested the app, I think it will make my life a little bit easier.

Cheers,

Ian >