[macvoiceover] Re: Audible and Apple.com working here with new update

  • From: WandaAdmin <diazw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:49:39 -0400

Hello Mary!!!

the software update is under the apple menu item.   I found from other lists
some information about a plugin safari did not drag to my Apple PC.  I uploaded
it, but the program still crashing specially when I try to navigate in
sourceforge when to load code or do revisions.  Voice over stops following the
cursor or vice-versa and safari crashes.   Perhaps the different Listeners
inside de code are conflicting or if it is the pugins then some paths in the
code are not being read and will have to be re-built

ohh my first language is spanish please forgive my grammar mistakes and poor
verbalization, most of the time I want to say something and finish saying
something completely different ( laughing)

wanda

Wanda Diaz-Merced
Department of Computer Science
University of Glasgow