[macvoiceover] Re: Audible and Apple.com working here with new update

  • From: WandaAdmin <diazw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:28:06 -0400

Hey Folks!!!!

I think the problem is with the paths built in the safari code as the crash
happens in web pages written in different formats.  Sometimes the jars are
inside the code but misplaced and it is not the fault of the programmer.
Perhaps one of you know a person who works or have to do with the safari
developers and they may help.

good luck
wanda

Wanda Diaz-Merced