[macvoiceover] Re: Anyone have a Sendspace Pro Account?

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:04:13 -0400

I am using the wizard and it is quite accessible. It is the only way I have found to use sendspace.

On May 24, 2009, at 11:37 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!

Does anyone on this list have a Sendspace Pro account? I'm puzzled as to how you're supposed to use the Multiple File Uploader from the Sendspace web site, has anyone tried it? I thought of using this since the present version of the Sendspace Wizard is completely inaccessible to Voiceover at this time and I can only hope that this situation will change in the not-to-distant future.

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx