[macvoiceover] Re: Anyone have a Sendspace Pro Account?

  • From: Dane Trethowan <grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 02:22:57 +1000

Okay, well I think I've found the answer to my problem, its not obvious when you look at the web page thrown up by the multiple file uploader. You can upload up to 5 files with both the Pro and the Free versions of Sendspace, there are differences in what you're allowed to do and what options you have obviously because one's a paid account and one's free.

Select the Multiple File Uploads link and then select the non flash version. Now locate the "Choose file" button and move the mouse to this with cvo-command-f5, you'll need to vo-shift-space here to click the "Choose" button.

The standard "Open File" dialogue box opens here so select your file - not files - and press return. Now repeat the steps above to add more files till you see all that you want to upload on the page, fill in the description, password, email address and other options - where appropriate - and press the "upload" button, done!

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://twitter.com/grtdane
blog: http://www.grtdane.wordpress.com
Phone United Kingdom
02032874641
Phone Australia
0390058589
Phone United States
8159261869
Fax:
+61 3 9743 7954x
Mobile/SMS:
+61 438 571201

MSN grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype callto:grtdane12

******************************

On 25/05/2009, at 2:07 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

yeah, I use the free version too. downloaded the wizzard but never used it.

On May 24, 2009, at 11:58 AM, Marie Howarth wrote:

I'm afraid I'm cheap and use the free version. sorry can't help.

On May 24, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:

Hi!

Does anyone on this list have a Sendspace Pro account? I'm puzzled as to how you're supposed to use the Multiple File Uploader from the Sendspace web site, has anyone tried it? I thought of using this since the present version of the Sendspace Wizard is completely inaccessible to Voiceover at this time and I can only hope that this situation will change in the not-to-distant future.

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia