[macvoiceover] Re: A new Mac podcast.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:53:43 -0500

Nice. I know some people that need to hear this, mainly the higher-ups
in our AT department who slam me because I use a Mac. Did you use
Hijack or Amadeus? I ask because I want one that will do everything,
and if Amadeus doesn't record Skype calls. Well, let's just say I'll
be spending more money than I should be spending on Hijack, Fision,
and Amadeus. $90. As a guy with no income except from borrowed money,
that's ridiculous. Although I could buy Cacophony for cheaper, and it
seems to work great. Everybody go check it out at
http://www.bannister.org. Click on Software, then Cacophony.

--
John Moore