[macvoiceover] Re: A lot of time going to headers on tne BCT page

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:55:54 -0400

Don't feel bad; I have a hard time with headers too, sometimes.

Speaking of BlindCoolTech, can't subscribe to the podcast for anything. I suppose I'll let that go, though, because we are getting an iMac soon, and all of the music and podcasts I want are going to go on there.

Jane

On Apr 27, 2008, at 11:04 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Hi all, Do I just have a slow computer? On the BCT page, if I press control option command H to go to headers, it takes about 5 seconds to get to each header. When I try to bring up a link list, it takes about 30 seconds. Anyone else have this problem? I'm guessing my Mac Mini is not the fastest kid on the planet? Thanks. And thanks for the help on finding the preferences.

Neal