[macvoiceover] Re: A lot of time going to headers on tne BCT page

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:46:27 -0500

Hi,Neal. Yes, Sir, I definitely have the same issue as you on the BCT page, and I can't help but wonder if it is because that page it far too big? :) VoiceOver does it on several other sites, and they are big as well. They sped the loading of pages up in the last release of Safari, and it is much faster than it used to be, for sure.

On Apr 27, 2008, at 10:04 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Hi all, Do I just have a slow computer? On the BCT page, if I press control option command H to go to headers, it takes about 5 seconds to get to each header. When I try to bring up a link list, it takes about 30 seconds. Anyone else have this problem? I'm guessing my Mac Mini is not the fastest kid on the planet? Thanks. And thanks for the help on finding the preferences.

Neal

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx