[macvoiceover] Re: A few questions from a newbie

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:59:47 -0500

Hi, Tony,

I can answer some of your questions.  You shouldn't have any trouble accessing
your files of whatever type on the network.

Also, the Mac unzips files very easily; you just press command-o to open them
and it unarchives them.

In terms of the num pad:  Voiceover has a num pad commander which one does not
have to use, but I find it absolutely wonderful and indispensible.  All of the
keys in the num pad commander are assignable if you don't like the defaults.
And what's great about the commander is that it can be used with several
modifiers.  There is also a keyboard commander.  Personally, I would want to
have all of the resources of Voiceover at my disposal.