[mac4theblind] Re: using facebook on a Mac?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 14:32:52 -0400

   In theory, you can still use Adium to chat with a FB account.  You now have
to create a jabber account, and use your FB user name and password and set the
server to chat.facebook.com and that is supposed to work.  However, at this
point, while others apparently have had success, I cannot get it to work.  I
keep getting asked for my password, and though I know I type it correctly, it
won't let me log in.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT