[mac4theblind] Re: using facebook on a Mac?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 14:08:51 -0400

     There are probably a lot more experienced FB users than myself, but I have
always just used the main site.  It's not simple to navigate, but for what I
do, I can work with it.  The trick is to use the item chooser menu with VO
keys-i or the web rotor to search for specific content.  That makes the
navigation process easier.

    However, I'm sure there are experts with better suggestions.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT