[mac4theblind] Re: my Mac mini

  • From: Kliphton A M <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:45:08 -0600

I've had nothing but great experiences with ebay.  Have gotten most of my
extras for my apple products off ebay for dirt cheap and brand new as
described.  I even found a great store on there called retail proof, that will
custom build your mac of your choice, great prices, and backed by a 3 year
worentee.  So I guess it goes on judgment, and some dumb luck.  JMO