[mac4theblind] Re: iCloud?

  • From: "Chris (gmail)" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 15:54:49 +0100

E-mail
accessibility@xxxxxxxxx
and they will forward it to the relevant people. Good luck.

On 08/08/2012 15:14, Kliphton wrote:
Okay, trying to help a friend set up an iCloud account.  We enter all
his info, double check it, then submit.  We except both sets of terms
and conditions, it says something about cannot sign in, there was a
server error, but your account was created, try signing in.  We do
what the message tells us, and it says the apple ID or password is
incorrect.  I click forgot password, and enter the apple ID, but once
we go to enter the birthday for the security options, it says the info
is not correct.  We've done this on 2 accounts, and same end result.
 Anyone have any suggestions?  I don't want to keep creating accounts
until this works.  Is there a contact email I can send these details
too?  Thanks.

Kliphton SR.
K&S Vending
(Office/Fax) 218-451-9881