[mac4theblind] Re: fusion and USB drives?

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 16:01:20 +0100

bootcamp contains all drivers linked to the macs from mac pro / xserve through
to macbooks, macbook pro's and macbook airs, imacs, the lot. that's if you're
using retail disks. in the case of a mac with it's own software, the drivers
are linked to the mac in question but do also include others where appropriate.

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernmowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.