[mac4theblind] Re: forgot the link. oops? growl 1.3.3. I can't get it to work

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:54:45 -0500

Ah. Interesting. I had never heard of it before that I recall and other than
drop box, I'm not familiar with the other programs either. It's interesting to
learn what people are using and what the programs do. Thank you.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."