[mac4theblind] Re: finding location to place safari script

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:55:15 -0400

    You might have to make a Safari scripts folder if it's not there.
Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not.  Just create the folder and place the
script there.

     It should be noted that at some point in a recent update to the OS, you
can see the downloads window with command-option-l as long as you have your
toolbar showing in Safari.   Also, of course, the download has to be in
progress to be able to see it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com