[mac4theblind] Re: cmd grave and cmd shift accent don't work in some programs in ml

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:41:56 -0700

Yeah looks like I need to correct some things in my second podcast as I was
half accurate but I might do that as an addendum to the series, if I remember
to do so anyways. lol!

Take care.
Sarah Alawami: owner and founder  of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the
web at http://wics.cc  and thanks for tuning in.