[mac4theblind] Re: cmd grave and cmd shift accent don't work in some programs in ml

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 12:26:04 -0400

    I have read reports of this in a few places, along with VO-space not always
working.  Be sure that any of the other accessibility features have not been
turned on, like slow or sticky keys.  Also, check your System Preferences under
the Keyboard pane in the keyboard shortcuts list to be sure the shortcut is
there.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION