[mac4theblind] Re: burning DVD's on the mac?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 11:13:06 -0500

     DVD Remaster is not difficult to use.  Especially copying the DVD.  You
just select the DVD and a temporary place for the burn image to be placed and
let it do the work.  There are 3 tabs in the main window and the last tab will
handle other formats.  Contact me off list if you want some specific info.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT