[mac4theblind] Re: burning DVD's on the mac?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 09:54:56 -0500

Clif,

You and I both. I have dvd master, but I've never really figured out how to navigate/use the thing. Maybe I'm just stupid in some respect, LOL! No seriously... I'm completely with you. If I could find a way to burn an AVI, or m peg etc. to a DVD that could play on a home dvd player, I'd be an extremely! happy camper. It's such a shame that even the movies bought from ITunes can't be burned to DVD's. I understand the whole drm thing, but come on! You bought the damn movie for god sake! I mean, there's not breaking copyright, and there's not breaking copyright! Ya know?

So yeah, I feel for ya. If you find anything that's half way easy to do this, please let me know, and I'll do the same.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliphton" <skhleirpehctcoens7284@xxxxxxxxx>