[mac4theblind] Re: What good free cleaners for VO Users on the Mac OSX

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 09:29:52 +0100

Hi all, thanks for all your comments they are much appreciated
Since I use C Cleaner on my PC and since one of you guys mentioned a version for the Mac, is there anyone on this list who uses this programme and does it look different from the PC version, but most importantly is it accessible with VoiceOver?

Thanks

Daniel