[mac4theblind] Re: Want to buy The Lord of the rings unabridged version but one volume is missing. Is there a way to let Apple know? Or any suggestions?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:07:34 -0500

I'm not sure what the problem is here.  I'm looking here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-fellowship-of-the-ring/id503021053?mt=11
I see no individual records.

On Dec 15, 2012, at 6:34 PM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   It's not easy to find.  YOu have to go on www.itunes.com
and find the support link.  There is a contact us link, but again, they don't
make it easy for you.  If there is an easier way, I hope someone can post it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

Hands-on technolog(eye)s
Touching the internet
Reducingtechnology's' Disabilities
one byte at a time