[mac4theblind] Re: Vmware Fusion

  • From: Kliphton <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 05:54:01 -0500

I have been using fusion for over a year now.  For mostly business stuff, and
when I want to test a new program, or download stuff with out bogging down my
mac.  But yes, fusion to me is the best solution for a blind user, I need no
help at all installing, activating, and setting my vm all by myself.  And the
best part is, when you save your vm to a nas, or usb drive, when you reinstall
after a upgrade or something, you never have to activate programs again like
jaws, window eyes, or microsoft office.  It saves all that stuff for you.  5
stars for the fusion team!   And there customer support is great too.

Kliphton-SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
)(iMessage, FaceTime&Email) kliphton@xxxxxxxxx
(life journal) kliphton.wordpress.com
http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie
Sent from Minister Miller's iPhone5

On Oct 16, 2012, at 2:41 AM, Chris <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to tell you all that I finally bit the bullet and purchased Vmware
Fusion over the weekend after contemplating whether to go down the Bootcamp
root or not. I felt unsafe doing it on my own and not having sighted assistance
all the time that I decided against it and went down the Fusion root.
I have to say I am very pleased with the product. My virtual machines, if set
to 4 processors and the recommended memory when setting up the virtual machine
run near natively to say the least.
So if you want the best of both worlds and you are in a similar situation then
I suggest you spend the 40 quid and get Fusion.
www.vmware.com/fusion

--

Christopher Hallsworth